The Account Manager will:
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Client Partner and Sales Director
- Be responsible for all aspects of account management that include client communications, conflict resolutions, revenue/profitability, and customer satisfactions.
- Oversees project status by working closely with project teams to identify potential issues and/or opportunities properly.
- Facilitate regular communications between assigned accounts and relevant internal teams
Experience – Essential
- Proven track record of managing account P/L
- Reporting and metrics assessment for large enterprise accounts
- Experience and comfort in dealing with CXO level executives.
- Ability to deal and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills combined with strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well
- In-depth domain knowledge in life science industry
- Broad and solid IT industry knowledge in the area of software, hardware, and networks.
- Solid working experience at global premier IT service vendors is preferred.
- Qualifications in a technical, management, or engineering field
- Native/Fluent Japanese with business level English
|Job Category||Life Sciences|