- Basic Project management skills, adept at PMx methodology and tools, as well as SDLC8.
- Documentation skills is a must as the PM would need to create deliverables based on the requirements or the methodologies that the client follow.
- Deliverables and mode of communication for the project teams will be in English, but since this project is in Japan, translation skills will be key.
- The project manager will be managing a Time and Attendance Implementation for the whole of Japan and will be liaising with Global, regional and country team members in both business and IT areas.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- An experience of playing a Project Management role or managing a project team.
- Good skill and knowledge on facilitation, Situational Awareness, Conflict Resolution, Continual Improvement, Empowerment, and Increasing Transparency
- Applicable knowledge of the tools and Technology used by the team in the project.
|Job Category||Health Care|