- Produce fully functional web applications for PC/Tablet browsers
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design PC/Tablet browser based responsive interfaces on improving user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- In-depth knowledge of Java J2EE, Struts framework based Web application development
- Experience in understanding requirements and implement solutions using Java and J2EE frameworks like JSF, JPA/Hibernate, and RESTful and SOAP Web services.
- Good Understanding of HTML5, Responsive Web design
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Good understanding of Life Insurance domain and Bilingual ability (JLPT N1 or N2 for non-Japanese candidates).
- Work Experience in offshore/onsite environment is a plus.
- Understanding source code of VB and/or C up to some extent will be an added advantage
|Job Category||Engineer, Insurance|