- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions, and APIs
- Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as well as customers to implement effective solutions
- Work closely with internal support teams to improve cloud products at a senior level, suggesting and making changes to the product code
- Provide assistance and guidance to users through public forums
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows Server
- Familiarity with shell scripting
- Familiarity with multitasking and multiprocessing
- Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control)
- Familiarity with networking (NAT, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting Linux performance (CPU, memory, I/O)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat ,iostat, lsof, strace, etc.) including the ability to read and understand logs and stack traces.
- Familiarity with SQL (any dialect)
- Familiarity with cloud computing
- Understanding Virtualized Environment
- 3 years of industry experience in software development, systems integration or systems
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills in Japanese to communicate with Japanese premium customers and partners logically. JLPT level 1.